Paid Search & Advertising Agency
Google Adwords is one of the most influential channels to drive revenue for any business. Google & Bing have built out extensive platforms for advertisers to leverage and get very granular with the options of targeting and increasing ad placements over time. Remarketing is a newer feature that has exceptional results regarding re-targeting existing website users. If users have visited a webpage on-site and did not convert or purchase with remarketing, you can successful target these users again with a relevant product offering on third party websites. The key is to be subtle and not overuse this feature as users will get annoyed and it will feel intrusive. If done correctly remarketing in an e-commerce campaign can target the right audience and brand them to convert if hesitant previously.
Core Benefits of PPC
- Instantaneous traffic & data – You can start a campaign and get impressions and hits to your website the week you begin unlike other marketing channels that take substantial time (SEO).
- Precision – With PPC you have control over geographically where your ad is shown, which devices, which keywords, product landing pages, etc.
- Clarity – A successful paid search campaign will begin as market research the first 4-7 weeks but eventually the data will be used to improve and optimize existing efforts. Eventually, a consistent return on investment (+ or – 20%) each month occurs, and the data is crystal clear.
- Budget Capping – Set your ideal budget and only increase when you have all of the facts, or simply leave at a comfortable spend and don’t overspend.
- Influential to Other Channels – PPC is also beneficial to your overall online presence. You can learn which keywords you’d like to focus on organically based on conversions in paid search you can learn how to craft landing page language or meta tags based on quality score.
Our Process of PPC Management
Step 1: Objective Setting and Business Model Alignment We set the objectives of the campaign in an intimate consultation with you and get an in-depth understanding of your business model and business requirements.
Step 2: PPC Keyword Research Through an initial research our expert team will pick the most effective keywords for your time and money. We will then turn those terms into strategically organized keyword groups and ad groups for your pay-per-click campaign.
Step 3: Visitor Conversion Analysis Based on the objectives of the campaign, we’ll analyze the current webpages for bounce rate, conversion rate, channel conversion path etc.
Step 4: Landing Page Optimization/Creation Using optimized landing pages for your PPC campaigns can result in higher conversion rates and a lower cost-per-click. Our goal is to create a closely coupled relationship between the ad and the content of the landing page. We will also analyze the landing page for required product information, loading time, usability & other required aspects and will recommend enhancements if required.
Step 5: Ad Copy Creation/Restructuring We will create different sets of ad copies for the finalized keywords to ensure maximum visibility and Click Through Rate (CTR) to attract potential prospects which are much more likely to get converted.
Step 6: Campaign Setup/Restructuring We follow your website’s navigation structure while structuring campaigns to ensure consistency. For on-going campaigns, we may suggest necessary changes in the existing structure. This step is vital for the attribution and reporting that comes later in each campaign.
Step 7: On-going campaign Management We’ll always have a set of eyes on the account to ensure high performance and that we can quickly respond to any changes. Campaign management would delve into using analytical techniques like CTR Management, Bid Management, A/B split testing, Campaign ROI analysis, Campaign Ads and keyword tweaking and Weekly Campaign Reporting.
If you are running an existing PPC campaign and not getting substantial ROI or results or you’ve never tried paid search advertising, get in touch. We can audit an existing campaign and give our insights if we will be able to increase your conversion. We are a Bing and google ad network certified consultancy and have experience with large traffic volumes for many e-commerce businesses & verticals.
NEED E-COMMERCE, PPC MANAGEMENT & REMARKETING? Let’s chat about your needs.
Analytics & Conversion Optimization
Internet marketing has grown at tremendous rates
the past couple of years for one main principle – attribution. Gone are the days of spending thousands of dollars without understanding what it’s contributing to your business’s revenue. We setup all our clients the first month of working together with the correct account structure, tagging and analytics. Each month the reporting and strategy will reflect what the data is showing, and which milestones are set to hit specific revenue goals. It’s vitally important to understand customer acquisition costs and when to scale your advertising budget, pivot or maintain a consistent flow of ROI.
Being Google Analytics Certified consultants with over 20 years of experience combined working with enterprise websites we can sift through the data and drill down on the metrics that truly matter.
Why Analytics & Conversion Optimization?
- Benchmark past annual spend to predicted
- Increase Revenue to website by focusing on conversions to specific landing
pages with the same number of users.
- Understand the CPA per specific channel.
- Identify lack of spend or overspend and adjust to match ideal profitability
- Identify search queries & entry landing pages users are navigating to find product
- Increase poor performing landing pages
Depending on the volume of traffic we have different solutions for your website. If you are looking for advanced analytics integrations or consulting, please get in touch so we can identify our experience with your needs!