The biggest challenge was that RP Smiles was that the existing branding was inconsistent and did not represent the times. We needed to address the following:
Inconsistent branding that represented target market:
Our teams focused their efforts on an exploratory phase initially outlining ideal color palette and logo variations to ensure we did not stop until we achieved a unique brand. We made sure we chose colors that would attract the target market vs confuse them.
An online presence that was professional and mobile responsive:
The initial website was put together overseas and did not look professional. Additionally, it did not render correctly on mobile. We used a mobile first approach. A website that the client couldn’t upload content on:The client felt their old website was clunky and they couldn’t easily add content like images and blog posts.
Our solution was to customize a WordPress website that was:
- Used a modern color palette
- Mobile responsive
- Fast loading speed time
- SEO optimized
- Easy for client to use
- Automated via plugins such as SEO Yoast & Authorize.net for payments.
Branding RP Smiles correctly and building a platform such as WordPress vastly improved the company’s marketing and web objectives and online revenue.
Our branding initiative’s:
- Helped customers feel more secure about booking appointments.
- Defined mission and brand in a saturated industry of local San Diego Dentists.
- Automated marketing functions such as; e-mail and content marketing.