The biggest challenge was that Secca Search Group was that the existing branding was outdated and they were seeking a professional look and feel. We needed to address the following:
Old branding that did not represent the industries of focus.
An online presence that was professional and mobile responsive:
The logo and webpages were not uniform.
We started with an exploratory phase initially outlining ideal color palette and logo variations to ensure we did not stop until we achieved a unique brand. The client wanted a dark green color above all else.
We designed and developed a custom wordpress website that:
- Matching logo and branding throughout website
- Mobile responsive & fast loading speed
- Integrated a custom blog for content updates and new job listings
- Easy for client to use
- Had high converting messaging
Redesigning Secca Group in WordPress helped future clients understand their niches better such as; oil and gas, building material recruiting, and homebuilding.
Our branding initiative’s:
- Helped HR, VP’s and C-Level executives understand what Secca recruited for.
- Defined mission and brand in a saturated industry of recruiting firms nationwide.
- Allowed the client to produce content on the website that looked uniform and professional in the blog.